Family is important. The process of obtaining a visa for a fiancée, a spouse, a child, a parent or another family member can be stressful.  Australian immigration law is complex and changes very frequently. Some visa applications are subject to capping, which may result in long waiting periods. Government lodgement fees for some visa applications are substantial. It is important for you to identify the most appropriate visa type, the costs involved, the process and the relevant legislation behind it.

Elena’s passion and love for Family Law expands to Family migration: she provides immigration legal advice and handles all types of visas in the Family migration stream, including extremely complicated matters.

We can assist you with obtaining a visa for your spouse (including de-facto partners), fiancée, children, parents or other relatives. Please contact Elena to discuss your personal situation in order to develop the most suitable plan for you.

Partner and Family Visa Options include:

  • Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)

  • Partner visa (subclass 820/801) for people based in Australia

  • Partner visa (subclass 309/100) for people based outside Australia

  • Child visa (subclass 802 and 101)

  • Adoption visa (subclass 102)

  • Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)

  • Parent visa (subclass 103)

  • Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)

  • Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)

  • Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)

  • Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)   

We provide a free initial consultation to discuss your needs and/or immediate issues.

Book your free consultation today